| This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
|22x20px Afghanistan||Afghan President Hamid Karzai expressed his deep sorrow and condolence over the sudden death of Polish President and his entourage on Saturday.|
|22x20px Albania||Albanian President Bamir Topi expressed his deep sorrow for the loss of President Kaczyński. Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha, Parliament Speaker Jozefina Topalli and opposition leader Edi Rama also sent their condolences to the Polish People.|
|Template:ANG||President José Eduardo dos Santos expressed his consternation because of death of Polish President|
|22x20px Argentina||Argentine President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner said: "the Argentine people and government accompany the families of the victims and the great Polish nation in their anguish."|
|22x20px Armenia||Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan and RA Parliament Speaker Hovik Abrahamyan sent a letter of condolences to Polish Sejm Marshal Bronislaw Komorowski.|
|22x20px Australia|| Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd offered his condolences to the people of Poland. "Members of the Australian Polish community, along with people from around the world, will be mourning the loss of the president and so many other innocent lives," Mr Rudd said in a statement on Sunday.
"The Australian government expresses its deepest condolences to the Polish government and people following this tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with them."
|22x20px Austria||President Heinz Fischer expresses his condolences in a written statement to the families of the victims and the people of Poland.|
|22x20px Azerbaijan||President Ilham Aliyev sent a telegram and expressed his deepest condolences to Polish people.|
|Template:BAN||President Zillur Rahman expressed shock beacause of Polish president death.|
|22x20px Belarus||President Alexsandr Lukashenko has "expressed his sincere condolences to the Marshal of the Sejm of the Republic of Poland ... following a plane crash in Smolensk Region of Russia that killed dozens of Polish citizens among whom was President Lech Kaczyński of the Republic of Poland".|
|22x20px Belgium|| Prime minister Yves Leterme and foreign minister Steven Vanackere have sent a message of sympathy to the people of Poland. In a joint press statement they spoke of the Belgian Government’s shock at the death of the Polish President Lech Kaczynski in a plane crash in Russia.
"In the name of the Belgian Government and in our own name we would like to express our deepest sympathy to the Polish Government, the Polish people and the families of the victims”.
|22x20px Bolivia||President Evo Morales sends condolences over death of president of Poland in plane crash. "With great sorrow that I got to know about the plane crash in which President Lech Kaczaynski died, his wife and senior members of the Polish government. At this time of mourning and dismay, I wish to express on behalf of the people of Bolivia, from my Government and of myself, our heartfelt condolences to the people of Poland ".|
|Template:BIH||The presiding member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Haris Silajdžić, sent sent condolences on the behalf of the people and government of BiH to Bronisław Komorowski, the acting President of Poland .|
|22x20px Brazil||President Lula and Minister of Foreign Affairs Celso Amorim sent condolence messages to, respectively, Prime Minister Tusk and President Komorowski, and Minister Radosław Sikorski. Brazil and Poland "are united by a big community of immigrants and deep ties of friendship and cooperation", expressed Minister Amorim. President Lula decreed an official 3 days official mourning due to disaster|
|Template:BUL||Prime Minister Boyko Borisov noted that his country was mourning along with Poland. "Poland has lost an outstanding statesman, who until his last hour remained connected with the Polish idea, and the fate of Poland", Bulgarian Prime Minister says in a statement.|
|22x20px Cambodia||Prime Minister Hun Sen expressed his condolences.|
|22x20px Canada||Governor General Michaëlle Jean and the viceregal consort commented that "we wish to extend our sincere condolences to the families and friends of the deceased. Our thoughts are with Canada's Polish community, which is in shock and which we know had great affection and admiration for President Kaczynski." Prime Minister Stephen Harper expressed his profound sadness Saturday over the deaths of Poland's president, his wife and several senior officials. "On behalf of the government of Canada and all Canadians, I wish to express my deepest sympathy, and my sincere condolences, to the government and people of Poland on this very sad day". The Governor General subsequently declared Thursday, April 15, 2010 a national day of mourning.|
|22x20px Chile||Government expressed it's condolences |
|22x20px People's Republic of China||Chinese President Hu Jintao sent his condolences to Bronislaw Komorowski over the death of Polish President Lech Kaczyński. He said in the message that he was shocked and grieved to learn of the death of Kaczynski and his Polish state delegation in a plane crash in the Russian city of Smolensk. "On behalf of the Chinese people and in my own name, I express my deep condolences to President Kaczynski and all other victims, as well as sincere sympathies to their families and the Polish people," Hu said. Premier Wen Jiabao and Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi also sent their condolences to Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk and Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski over the plane crash.|
|Template:ROC (Taiwan)||The Economic and Cultural Office Taipei, Republic Of China (Taiwan) in Poland sents the condolence to Polish people on behalf of the President Ma Ying-jeou, Vice President Vincent Siew, Premier Wu Den-yih and the Foreign Minister Timothy Yang.|
|22x20px Colombia|| Colombian President Alvaro Uribe Velez sent the following message "We send a message to the people of Poland, the Polish authorities, to voice our heartfelt condolences over the death a few hours ago, in a plane crash of President Lech Kaczynski, his wife Mary and a delegation of the Government of Poland and the polish Armed Forces.
We accompany the great Polish people in this hour of tragedy. Feel the affection of the people of Colombia and I invite my fellow Colombians to observe a minute of silence to express the affection for the people of Poland, solidarity in this day of mourning.
We accompany with all our hearts the brotherly people of Poland"
|22x20px Croatia||Foreign Minister Gordan Jandroković expressed condolences and said that Croatia shares grief of Polish people as it joins prayers of all victims' families.|
|Template:CYP||President Dimitris Christofias send a letter with a following statement: "President Kaczynski, as a dedicated and honorable leader who assiduously defended the rights of his country, will without a doubt live in the hearts of all Polish people while all those who had come to know him will remember him with the utmost respect," to acting President Bronislaw Komorowski.|
|22x20px Czech Republic||President Václav Klaus expressed his condolences and said that he lost a true friend (Lech Kaczyński). Klaus said that "Czechs are in shock and saddened about this tragedy. April 17th and 18th were declared national days of mourning.|
|Template:DEN|| Prime Minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen expressed his condolences: "It is with sadness that I have received notification that a large number of people have lost their lives in the tragic plane crash. My thoughts go out to the bereaved and to the entire Polish people".
Minister of Foreign Affairs Lene Espersen has also condolences to his Polish colleague. "President Kaczynski will be remembered as a significant and respected politician, both as a participant in the Polish struggle for freedom against communism and served as president of the Polish people", she said.
|22x20px Dominican Republic||President Leonel Fernández expressed great pain and solidarity with Polish People.|
|22x20px Ecuador||Vice-President Lenin Moreno expressed his condolences: "In the name of my government and country Ecuador, I wish to express my deepest sympathy, and my sincere condolences, to the government and people of Poland."|
|22x20px Egypt||President Muhammad Hosni Mubarak send his condolences.|
|22x20px Estonia||President Toomas Hendrik Ilves expressed his condolences: "News of the tragic loss of the Polish Head of State and one of Estonia’s closest friends brings emptiness to my heart and at the same time brings back fond memories of our friendship. I recall our phone calls in April 2007, when president Kaczyński supported Estonia during those difficult days, or August 2008 when we flew together to Tbilisi to support the democratically elected government of Georgia and to condemn the aggression towards that country."|
|22x20px Finland||President Tarja Halonen extended her deep condolences on behalf of the people of Finland and on her own behalf to the families of the victims and the people of Poland.|
|22x20px France||President Nicolas Sarkozy paid tribute to Kaczyński in a statement: "a man driven by ardent patriotism, who dedicated his life to his country."|
|22x20px Georgia||The spokesperson for President Mikheil Saakashvili extended deep condolences on behalf of the people of Georgia to the families of the victims and the people of Poland. Kaczyński was posthumously awarded the Order of the National Hero of Georgia and April 11, 2010, was declared a mourning day in Georgia. Kaczynski "will always be remembered as absolutely outstanding figure of Polish history, of European history and certainly of the history of my region," President Saakashvili said.|
|22x20px Germany||Chancellor Angela Merkel sent a letter of condolence to Donald Tusk to express her regret. Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle stated: "Kaczyński was a bright and energetic dialogue partner. We grieve with the Polish people. We are losing a character Europe could build upon." According to a journalist, Westerwelle was so moved by the disaster that he had to interrupt his speech to the press on the deaths for a short time.|
|Template:GHA||President John Atta-Mills expressed his condolences |
|Template:GRC||Prime minister George Papandreou expressed to the prime minister of Poland via telegram "In these difficult times, the Greek government, and personally me would like to express our condolence to the all the families of those who we lost, and to the nation of Poland as well. We share your bereavement. Our thoughts and our prayers are with you".|
|Template:GUA||Government of Guatemala sent a letter of condolences|
|Template:HUN||President László Sólyom offered condolences at the Polish embassy in Budapest. Prime Minister Gordon Bajnai announced that Hungary will mark the day of the funeral as a National day of mourning and sent a telegram expressing condolences to Prime Minister Donald Tusk and former Prime Minister Jarosław Kaczyński, the brother of Polish President Lech Kaczyński: "All members of the Hungarian government and the people of Hungary have been deeply saddened learning about this tragedy. The loss is ours even more in the knowledge of the friendship Hungary has nourished with Poland". Leader of the opposition and former Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said that Hungary had lost true friends.|
|Template:ISL||President Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson sent, on behalf of the Icelandic people his deepest sympathies: "At this time of sorrow our thoughts are with the families and relatives of those who died as with all Poles, especially those who have shared their resources with the people of Iceland for many years".|
|22x20px India|| President of India Pratibha Patil condoled the death of Polish President Lech Kaczynski and others in a plane crash and said in his loss India had lost a friend who was committed to strengthen bilateral relations between two countries. In her condolence message to Marshall Speaker of the Sejm (Lower House) Bronislaw Komorowski, the President said, "I am deeply shocked and saddened by the news of the death of President Lech Kaczynski, Madam Kaczynski and others in a plane crash today.
"I warmly recall my meeting with President Kaczynski during my visit to Poland in April last year. President Kaczynski was a true friend of India and was personally committed to strengthening bilateral relations between our two countries."
At this sad moment, India shares Poland's grief, the message said.
|22x20px Indonesia||President of Indonesia Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed condolences over the Polish President's death.|
|Template:IRN||Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast expressed his heartfelt condolences on Saturday over the incident and extended sympathy to the bereaved families.|
|22x20px Ireland|| President Mary McAleese extended her "heartfelt sympathy and that of the Irish people".
Taoiseach Brian Cowen: "On my own behalf, and on behalf of my Government, I wish to extend our sincere condolences to the Polish Government and the people of Poland for their huge loss arising from this terrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with them at very sad and difficult time"
The island of Ireland has a significant Polish population. The Polish community of Northern Ireland held a vigil at Belfast City Hall on 10 April 2010 and President Kaczyński will be remembered at a Mass at St Anthony's Church in East Belfast on 11 April 2010. The Polish community of Ireland has also held vigils to mourn the loss of President Kaczyński. Candles and flowers were laid outside the Polish Embassy in Dublin and the Dominican Champlaincy on Dorset Street, Dublin held an afternoon vigil, while the Polish Ambassador to Ireland, Tadeusz Szumowski, will go to 12:30 Mass at St Audoen's Church on 11 April 2010.
|22x20px Israel||President Shimon Peres sent a letter of condolence to the Polish people saying that "Israel is shocked by the grave disaster and bemoans the loss along with the Polish people and the entire world. The announcement that the Polish President, his wife, and dozens of top Polish officials died in the crash struck us with pain, shock and disbelief, Israel bows its head in sorrow and shares in your loss and grief." Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman extended condolences and said that Kaczyński was a true friend of Israel.|
|22x20px Italy||Prime minister Silvio Berlusconi said: "It is a grave loss that has stricken a friendly country and in which I am sharing in with my heart.".|
|Template:JAM||Prime Minister Bruce Golding send his condolences|
|22x20px Japan||Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama sent a telegram and expressed his deepest condolences to Bronislaw Komorowski and the Polish people.|
|Template:KAZ||President Nursultan Nazarbayev expressed his condolences. Foreign Minister Kanat Saudabayev also expressed his condolences.|
|22x20px Kenya||President Mwai Kibaki has sent a letter of condolence.|
|22x20px North Korea||Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of North Korea Kim Yong Nam sent his condolences|
|22x20px South Korea||South Korean President Lee Myung-bak expressed his condolences to Prime Minister Donald Tusk about the tragic loss of the president and others.|
|Template:KOS||President Fatmir Sejdiu expressed "deep grief" on behalf of himself and "the people and institutions of the Republic of Kosovo."|
|Template:LAT|| President Valdis Zatlers has written to Bronislaw Komorowski, president of the Polish Parliament, to express his deepest condolences. The President was writing on behalf of himself, Mrs Lilita Zatlere, and the people of Latvia.
Prime Minister Valdis Dombrovskis and Foreign Minister Maris Riekstins on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Latvia have sent condolence letters.
|Template:LTU||Lithuania is preparing for 3 official days of mourning for the death of the President of Poland. Lithuanian president Dalia Grybauskaitė in the name of all Lithuanians expressed the deepest condolences to Polish nation and to the families of the victims. She also added she was personally shocked by the news as she had been talking to Polish president two days before the tragedy.|
|Template:LUX||"In these dramatic and painful moments, allow me to express my deepest sympathy and to join, on behalf of the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and on my own behalf to the mourning of the Polish people", said Prime minister of Luxembourg Jean-Claude Juncker.|
|Template:MKD||President Gjorge Ivanov sent a telegram with deepest condolences and states that this tragedy is a big loss for both the Macedonian and Polish people. The Macedonian minister for Foreign Affairs stated that "Macedonia shares the pain with the Polish people" In the main Catholic church "Holy Hearth of Jesus" in Skopje has held a special mass in memory of the president, where a large number of the Macedonian politicians attended.|
|Template:MDV||President Mohamed Nasheed sends condolences to the Acting President of Poland.|
|Template:MLT||President George Abela and Prime Minister Lawrence Gonzi expressed their condolences. President Abela said that President Kaczynski was a very respected Head of State and one of the architects of modern Polish history. He will be sorely missed. Also the two main political parties, Partit Laburista and Partit Nazzjonalista, issued messages of condolences.|
|Template:MEX||Government of Mexico expressed its condolences|
|Template:MDA||Prime Minister Vlad Filat and President Mihai Ghimpu send their condolences|
|22x20px Montenegro||President Milo Đukanović expresses his condolences in a written statement to the families of the victims and the people of Poland|
|Template:MAR||King Mohammed VI send his condolences.|
|Template:NZ||Acting Prime Minister Bill English offered his condolences. Acting Prime Minister Bill English said that it was a tragic event and the New Zealand Government had sent a message of condolence to the Polish Government and the people of Poland|
|22x20px Netherlands||Demissionary Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende was shocked and horrified and said it was "a black day for Poland".|
|Template:NIC||President Daniel Ortega expressed his solidarity with Poland|
|Template:NGR||Acting President Goodluck Jonathan sent his condolences. Information and Communications Minister, Prof. Dora Akunyili issued a statement which said "Government views the plane crash which claimed the lives of all the 97 people on board, including the Polish President, as a very unfortunate tragedy. Government also hopes that despite this sad incident, the government and people of Poland will recover from the shock and resume the march towards the progress of their nation. May the souls of all those who lost their lives in the plane crash rest in perfect peace".|
|Template:NOR|| Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said: "It is with sadness I have received the message of the tragic demise of Poland's President Lech Kaczynski. My thoughts go to the Polish people and to all of those who have lost loved ones in this tragic accident." He also noted that Norway and Poland have close cooperative ties in NATO and in the EU through EEA.
King Harald V of Norway sent a telegram to the Polish National Assembly, which stated: "I was shocked and saddened by the news of the terrible plane-accident today that caused the death of your president HE Lech Kaczynski, his wife, and so many persons from Poland’s public life and other citizens of Poland. On behalf of myself and the Norwegian people, I wish to convey to you and to the people of Poland my heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolences."
|Template:OMA||Sultan Qaboos bin Said has send his condolences|
|Template:PAK||President Asif Ali Zardari expressed his deep grief and shock over the tragic death of Polish President Lech Kaczynski and his wife. The President in a message to the Polish government and the Polish people said he was shocked to know about the crash of President Kaczynski’s plane, while landing in the western Russian city of Smolensk. The President expressed his grief over the death of President’s wife and others who lost their lives in the crash.|
|Template:PAR||President Fernando Lugo send his condolences|
|Template:PER||Peruvian Minister of Foreign Affairs José García Belaúnde expressed condolences to the Polish people after the fatal crash: “We are shocked by the death of president Kaczynski and express our solidarity and affection for this outstanding jurist and figure of the Polish democracy". The minister also said flags in public buildings will be flown at half-mast in mourning and that President Alan García has signed a letter expressing grief and solidarity with the Polish people|
|22x20px Philippines||In a statement made by the Philippine government, the late President Kaczynski was praised for "making his mark in modern Polish history and will be remembered for his keen sense of nationalism by people all over the world." It also added, "The Philippines offers its prayers and sympathy to Poland in this very difficult time and hopes that it will be able to recover quickly from this political tragedy."|
|Template:POR||The Portuguese President Aníbal Cavaco Silva said: "Mr Acting President and Chairman of the Sejm, It was with deepest regret that I received, this morning, news of the tragic death of President of the Republic of Poland and his Wife. We had, in recent years, the opportunity to meet several times. I recall in particular the State visit I made to Poland, at his invitation, in September 2008 and the warm and friendly way that myself and my wife were welcomed by the presidential couple. We knew about his commitment to the visit to Portugal that would take place in May, together with his Wife, that we waited with much anticipation. I recall President Kaczyński as a personality who has made a major contribution to consolidating democracy and the rule of law in his country and for the construction of the modern Poland, integrated in the European Union. In this difficult time, I want to express to the authorities, the people of Poland and to the bereaved family, on my behalf and on behalf of the Portuguese, the feelings of our deepest sympathy." In an address to the Portuguese media, President Silva also express his sorrow and reminded that the Polish President was set to visit Portugal in May of 2010. He also mentioned that President Lech Kaczyński was a great man and did everything he could to make Poland a better country. Portuguese Prime Minister Jose Socrates, and then later the President, both went to the Polish Embassy in Lisbon to express their condolences and to sign the book of condolences.|
|Template:ROM|| The Romanian President, Traian Băsescu, stated that he had "received the news of the tragedy with profound sadness [...]". He also added that "in this moment of deep pain, the Romanian people [...] joins the Polish nation in mourning".
The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that it "expresses its deep regret about the aviation disaster in which President Lech Kaczynski lost his life, together with other Polish public figures. In this tragic moment, we convey our condolences and solidarity with the bereaved families and the entire Polish people."
|Template:RUS||Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin expressed their condolences to the acting President and speaker of the parliament, Bronislaw Komorowski. 12 April 2010 was announced to be a national day of mourning in Russia.|
|Template:SRB||Serbian President Boris Tadić expressed his deepest condolences in the name of the Serbian people saying that "The tragedy that occurred, in which President Lech Kaczyński and other state officials lost their lives, has effected us deeply" adding that Kaczyński was a true friend of Serbia and that he would never be forgotten. Prime Minister Mirko Cvetković, President of the National Assembly Slavica Đukić Dejanović, Minister of Internal Affairs Ivica Dačić and Irinej, Patriarch of Serbia also expressed their condolences. 15 April was announced to be a national day of mourning in Serbia.|
|22x20px Singapore||President S R Nathan and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong have sent condolences to Polish leaders to convey their sympathies to the government and people of Poland over the tragic death of Polish President Lech Kaczynski, his wife Maria, and many others who were killed in a plane crash earlier on Saturday. President Nathan wrote to Polish Marshal of Parliament Bronislaw Komorowski, saying he was 'deeply shocked' over the 'unexpected tragedy'. 'Our hearts go out to all the families of the bereaved and the people of Poland as you mourn their loss,' he said in his condolence letter. Separately, PM Lee wrote to Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk to convey Singapore's deepest condolences. 'Our thoughts are with your people, especially those who lost their families and loved ones, during this sorrowful time,' said Mr Lee.|
|Template:SVK||President Ivan Gašparovič expressed his condolences and said that "It's shocking and beyond belief. We were personal friends with Mr. President. I still do not believe that it happened". Prime Minister Robert Fico, chairman of the National Council Pavol Paška and political parties expressed their condolences, too. The day of funeral of Lech Kaczyński will be a national day of mourning.|
|Template:SLO||President Danilo Türk was deeply shocked and saddened by the news of Polish President Lech Kaczyński's death in plane crash. Prime Minister Borut Pahor has expressed his condolences to Poland at the death of their President.|
|22x20px South Africa||South African president Jacob Zuma has expressed his condolences to the people of the Republic of Poland, saying "Our prayers and thoughts go out to the Polish nation during this difficult and trying time".|
|22x20px South Ossetia||South Ossetian President Eduard Kokoity has sent a telegram to Bronisław Komorowski, saying "I express my deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims, and the entire Polish people."|
|22x20px Spain||Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero expressed in a telegram his condolences and described the death of the Polish president as an irreparable loss.|
|Template:SRI||President Mahinda Rajapaksa sent his and Sri Lanka's condolence through a message to Bronisław Komorowski. "The Government and the people of Sri Lanka join me in conveying our heartfelt sorrow on this sad occasion to the Government and People of Poland and to the bereaved families."|
|Template:SWE||Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt expressed his condolences in an official statement.|
|Template:SYR||President Bashar al-Assad have sent condolences to the Speaker of the Lower House of the Polish Parliament.|
|17px Switzerland||Federal Councillor Micheline Calmy-Rey expressed her condolences in an official statement.|
|Template:VEN||Venezuelan Foreign Ministry send a condolence letter, also president Hugo Chavez sent his condolences.|
|22x20px Vietnam||President Nguyen Minh Triet send his condolences|
|Template:TUN||President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali sent a condolences message to Polish acting President Bornisław Komorowski.|
|22x20px Turkey||President Abdullah Gül sent a letter of condolence to the Acting President Bronisław Komorowski saying that he "deeply regrets having to lose dear friend President Lech Kaczynski and his honorable spouse Maria Kaczynski, together with the high-level Polish officials. Mr. Kaczynski's absence will be felt all the time, the Turkish people remember him with love, respect and the fostering of our country. We share this great pain of our friends and allies of Poland in our hearts." Prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan expressed condolences to the people of Poland and Russian Federation and he said that "We hope that was an accident. I want to express my condolences in the name of myself and in the name of the Turkish nation".|
|Template:TKM||President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov has sent his condolences to Marshal of Polish Sejm Bronislaw Komorowski|
|Template:UKR||President Viktor Yanukovych expressed his condolences. 12 April was declared a official day of mourning in Ukraine.|
|22x20px United Kingdom||Queen Elizabeth II has sent her "deepest sympathy" to the Polish people. Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the "whole world would be saddened" by the death of Kaczyński.|
|Template:US||President Barack Obama called the death of Kaczynski and other senior government officials "devastating to Poland, to the United States, and to the world" and said that "Today, there are heavy hearts across America. The United States cherishes its deep and abiding bonds with the people of Poland. Those bonds are represented in the strength of our alliance, the friendships among our people, and the extraordinary contributions of Polish-Americans who have helped to shape our nation." in a statement released by the White House.|
|Template:UZB||President Islom Karimov expressed his condolences.|
|Template:VAT||In a telegram sent by the Secretary of State of the Holy See Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone to Bronisław Komorowski (Acting President of the Republic of Poland) Pope Benedict XVI expressed his sadness and solidarity with the Polish people.|
International organizations Edit
|Template:Country data United Nations||Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon was shocked and extended his deep and heartfelt condolences to the people of Poland and the families of those who perished. Ban said President Kaczyński had served his country and people with distinction and conviction. He called the fact that he was en route to an event marking a new level of reconciliation between Poland and Russia particularly poignant.|
|Council of Europe||Secretary-General of the Council of Europe Thorbjørn Jagland expressed his condolences. |
|International Labour Organization||Director-General of ILO Juan Somavía expressed his deep shock and sorrow after death of Polish President.|
|World Customs Organization||World Customs Organization Secretary General Kunio Mikuriya expressed his great sadness over the tragic plane crash near Smolensk which took the life of the Polish President and so many compatriots. He expressed his sincere condolences and those of the international Customs community to the people of Poland at this very sad time.|
|International Monetary Fund||International Monetary Fund Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn issued statement that he is shocked and saddened by this terrible news and that IMF thoughts and deepest condolences are with the people of Poland|
|Interpol||INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble expressed his condolences to people of Poland on behalf of the world police community|
|NATO||Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen stated: "On behalf of all of NATO, and myself personally, I express my most profound condolences to the people of Poland, and to the families of President and Mrs Kaczynski and all those who have died in this terrible accident. This is a tragedy for them and for Poland. My thoughts are with them today."|
|22px OECD||Secretary General of OECD José Ángel Gurría expressed his condolences|
|28px OSCE||OSCE Chairperson-in-Office expressed his condolences|
|FIFA||FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter expressed his sadness and said "On behalf of the worldwide football family, I have extended my condolences and deepest sympathy to the Prime Minister of Poland, the President of the Polish Football Federation, the Secretary General of the Polish Olympic Committee at this harrowing time, and wish them strength and fortitude for the challenging days that lie ahead." The flag of Poland as well as the flags of FIFA and UEFA have been lowered to half-mast at the home of FIFA.|
|UEFA||UEFA president Michel Platini has expressed his sadness at the death of Poland's president Lech Kaczyński and Polish government officials. Mr Platini said: "I was shocked and saddened to hear of the tragic accident. I wish to express my support at this difficult time to our football partners the Polish Football Federation and its president Grzegorz Lato, with whom we are preparing the organisation of UEFA Euro 2012 together with the Polish government."|
|World Bank||World Bank Group President Robert B. Zoellick expressed his condolences to Poland|
|22x20px Faroe Islands||Prime Minister Kaj Leo Johannesen expressed his condolences.|
|Template:Country data SMOM SMOM||Prince and Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta Matthew Festing sent his condolences|
|Central Tibetan Administration||The Tibetan government-in-exile sent their condolences|
Official Mourning Edit
|Country||Number of days|
|22x20px Brazil||3 |
|22x20px Canada||1 |
|22x20px Czech Republic||2 |
|22x20px Estonia||1 |
|22x20px Georgia||1 |
|22x20px Slovakia||1 |
|22x20px Turkey||1 |
Other reactions Edit
Victims of the airplane crash were also commemorated by minute of silence before several football matches throughout Europe, including El Clásico Real Madrid C.F. - FC Barcelona in Spain; or FC Baník Ostrava - 1. FC Slovácko and Prague derby AC Sparta Praha - SK Slavia Praha in the Czech Republic.
- ↑ "Afghan president expresses condolence over death of Polish president". News.xinhuanet.com. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-04/10/c_13245485.htm. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Topi mesazh ngushëllimi /". Top-channel.tv. http://www.top-channel.tv/artikull.php?id=180188. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑  Template:Az icon
- ↑ "Angolan Head of State Regrets Polish President's Death". allAfrica.com. http://allafrica.com/stories/201004120088.html. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Cristina Kirchner envió sus condolencias por la tragedia del país europeo". lanacion.com. http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1252859. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ Mher Margaryan. "President Sargsyan of Armenia extends condolences on Lech Kaczyński's death". Armradio.am. http://www.armradio.am/news/?part=off&id=17236. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "RA NA Speaker offered condolences to Polish people". News.am. http://news.am/en/news/18758.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Kevin Rudd offers condolences to Poland". News.ninemsn.com.au. 2009-09-13. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/1038243/kevin-rudd-offers-condolences-to-poland. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Polen verliert Großteil von Führungselite" (in Template:De icon). Orf.at. http://www.orf.at/100410-49998/index.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ Azərbaycan Prezidenti Polşa Seyminin sədrinə başsağlığı verib Template:Az icon
- ↑ Khawaja Ashraful Hawak, Md Arshad Hossain, Md Abdul Wadud (2004-08-19). ":: The Daily Independent Bangladesh :.. Internet Edition". Theindependent-bd.com. http://theindependent-bd.com/details.php?nid=169402. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "The official internet-portal of the President of the Republic of Belarus/Press Releases". President.gov.by. 1998-05-11. http://www.president.gov.by/en/press85307.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "flandersnews.be: Belgian Government sends condolences to Poland". Deredactie.be. http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/news/100410_Leterme_poland. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Morales envía condolencias por la muerte de presidente de Polonia en accidente aéreo" (in Spanish). abi.bo ref. 224179 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Pismo saučešća predsjedavajućeg Predsjedništva BiH dr. Harisa Silajdžića u povodu tragične avionske nesreće u kojoj su poginuli predsjednik Republike Poljske, njegova supruga, te niz drugih osoba iz vrha javnog i političkog života Republike Poljske". Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina. http://www.predsjednistvobih.ba/cest/1/?cid=14584,2,1. Retrieved 2010-04-11.
- ↑ "Nota nº 184 – 10/04/2010" (in Portuguese). http://www.mre.gov.br/portugues/imprensa/nota_detalhe3.asp?ID_RELEASE=8006. Retrieved 2010-04-11.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 "The world reacts to Polish president’s death in a plane crash in Russia". 10 April 2010. http://www.sofiaecho.com/2010/04/10/885307_the-world-reacts-to-polish-presidents-death-in-a-plane-crash-in-russia. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Cambodian PM shares condolences to Polish President's death in plane crash". Topix. 2010-04-04. http://www.topix.com/forum/world/europe/TGU2O0VBIDDUHF44J. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "The Governor General of Canada – Death of President Lech Kaczynski". Gg.ca. http://www.gg.ca/document.aspx?id=13588&lan=eng. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Harper offers condolences on the death of Polish President Kaczynski". 10 April 2010. http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100410/national/harper_poland. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Canada announces National Day of Mourning for Polish airplane tragedy — Yahoo! Canada News". Ca.news.yahoo.com. http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100412/national/poland_plane_crash_cda. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "Ambasada Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej w Santiago de Chile". Santiagodechile.polemb.net. 2010-03-05. http://www.santiagodechile.polemb.net/index.php. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "Chinese president offers condolences to Poland over plane crash". News.xinhuanet.com. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2010-04/10/c_13245614.htm. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "波蘭總統空難喪生 馬總統哀悼". Iservice.libertytimes.com.tw. http://iservice.libertytimes.com.tw/liveNews/news.php?no=352095&type=%E6%94%BF%E6%B2%BB. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Colombia envía condolencias por muerte de presidente de Polonia | Noticias Bogota y Colombia | Emisora Radio Santa Fe 1070 am en vivo". Radiosantafe.com. http://www.radiosantafe.com/2010/04/10/colombia-envia-condolencias-por-muerte-de-presidente-de-polonia/. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "MVPEI". Mvpei.hr. http://www.mvpei.hr/MVP.asp?pcpid=1123. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 "Leaders express sorrow at Polish president's death". Forbes.com. http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2010/04/10/general-eu-poland-reaction-glance_7503614.html?boxes=Homepagebusinessnews. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Česko ztratilo unikátního přítele, řekl Klaus o Kaczynském. Svět je v šoku". Zpravy.idnes.cz. http://zpravy.idnes.cz/cesko-ztratilo-unikatniho-pritele-rekl-klaus-o-kaczynskem-svet-je-v-soku-1q9-/domaci.asp?c=A100410_125117_domaci_jba. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 "Vláda schválila dny smutku, připadají na 17. a 18. dubna" (in Czech). vlada.cz. 13 April 2010. http://www.vlada.cz/cz/media-centrum/aktualne/vlada-schvalila-dny-smutku--pripadaji-na-17--a-18--dubna-70606.
- ↑ af jely / ritzau for TV 2 Nyhederne. "Løkke roser dræbt polsk præsident – TV 2 Nyhederne". Nyhederne.tv2.dk. http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/article/29800742/. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Lars Løkke sørger over polsk flyulykke – dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland". Dr.dk. 2008-07-24. http://www.dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland/2010/04/10/123856.htm. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ Ritzau. "Lars Løkke roser dræbt polsk præsident | Kristeligt Dagblad". Kristeligt-dagblad.dk. http://www.kristeligt-dagblad.dk/artikel/362073:Udland--Lars-Loekke-roser-draebt-polsk-praesident. Retrieved 2010-04-11.
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 33.2 33.3 prot, PAP. "Kraje Ameryki Łacińskiej solidaryzują się z Polakami". Wiadomosci.gazeta.pl. http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/Wiadomosci/1,80269,7760364,Kraje_Ameryki_Lacinskiej_solidaryzuja_sie_z_Polakami.html. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Ecuador expresa sus condolencias por fallecimiento de Presidente de Polonia". Andes. http://andes.info.ec/actualidad/ecuador-expresa-sus-condolencias-por-fallecimiento-de-presidente-de-polonia-10915.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ [dead link]
- ↑ "The expression of condolence of President Toomas Hendrik Ilves on the occasion of the tragic loss of the Polish President Lech Kaczyński". Office of the President. http://www.president.ee/en/media/press_releases.php?gid=136879. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Message of condolences by President of the Republic of Finland Tarja Halonen following the death of the President of Poland". Tpk.fi. http://www.tpk.fi/public/default.aspx?contentid=189798&nodeid=41416&contentlan=2&culture=en-US. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 "Leaders express sorrow at Polish president's death". 10 April 2010. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jQbBjdn1gXWduVjBgGgVRVodfOVQD9F060JO0. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ The Spokesperson for the President of Georgia Manana Manjgaladze made a statement on the death of Lech Kaczynski. Communications Office of the President of Georgia. 10 April 2010
- ↑ Saakashvili: ‘Kaczynski Played Amazing Role in Fight for Georgia’s freedom’. Civil Georgia. 10 April 2010
- ↑ "Germany reacts with shock to Polish president's death". Deutsche Welle. http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5452874,00.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 "Westerwelle tief betroffen vom Tod des polnischen Präsidenten" (in German). Hannoversche Allgemeine. http://www.haz.de/Nachrichten/Politik/Deutschland-Welt/Westerwelle-tief-betroffen-vom-Tod-des-polnischen-Praesidenten. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Polish president dies in plane crash -Condolences from Ghana | General News 2010-04-10". Ghanaweb.com. http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=180091. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "Νεκρός ο Πολωνός πρόεδρος σε αεροπορικό δυστύχημα" (in Greek). nooz.gr. http://www.nooz.gr/world/sunetrivi-to-aeroplano-tou-proedrou-tis-polonias-lex-katsinski. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Office of the President of Hungary". KEH.hu. http://www.keh.hu/20100410_statement_condolence_poland_embassy.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Hungary declares national mourning for death of Polish president". Xinhua via COMTEX. http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=111244605&source=Newsfeed. Retrieved 12 April 2010.
- ↑ "Hungarian PM expresses condolences to Poland". MTI. http://english.mti.hu/default.asp?menu=1&theme=2&cat=25&newsid=268792. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Hungarian party leaders express condolences to Poland". MTI. http://english.mti.hu/default.asp?menu=1&theme=2&cat=25&newsid=268791. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "The President extends condolences" (in Icelandic). 10 April 2010. http://www.mbl.is/mm/frettir/innlent/2010/04/10/forseti_islands_sendir_polverjum_samudarkvedjur/.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "fullstory". Ptinews.com. http://www.ptinews.com/news/604387_Pratibha-Patil-condoles-death-of-Polish-President. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Yudhoyono expresses condolences over Polish President's death". The Jakarta Post. http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/04/10/yudhoyono-expresses-condolences-over-polish-president039s-death.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Iran condoles Poles over pres. death". PressTV.ir. 2010-04-10. http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=122944§ionid=351020101. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "McAleese extends condolences". 10 April 2010. http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0410/breaking11.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Taoiseach extends his sympathy to the Polish people". 10 April 2010. http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/eng/Government_Press_Office/Taoiseach%27s_Press_Releases_2010/Taoiseach_extends_his_sympathy_to_the_Polish_people_.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Hustling to Find Classrooms For All in a Diverse Ireland". Washington Post. 24 October 2007. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/23/AR2007102302162_pf.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "NI Polish community stage vigil for late president". BBC News. 10 April 2010. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8613570.stm. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Polish president among 97 dead in plane crash". RTÉ News. 10 April 2010. http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0410/kaczynskil.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Tributes flood in after Russian air crash". RTÉ News. 10 April 2010. http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0410/poland2.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "The people of Israel share the grief of the people of Poland". 10 April 2010. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1161992.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "In quotes: Reaction to plane crash". 10 April 2010. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8613176.stm. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Russia, precipita l'aereo del presidente polacco nessun superstite tra le 96 persone a bordo" (in Italian). La Repubblica. 10 April 2010. http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2010/04/10/news/aereo-polacco-3240505/. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Jamaica sends condolences to the Polish government — Breaking & Current Jamaica News". JamaicaObserver.com. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Jamaica-sends-condolences-to-the-Polish-government-. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "ポーランド大統領死亡で弔電＝鳩山首相". 10 April 2010. http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=pol_30&k=2010041000387. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Президент Казахстана направил телеграмму соболезнования Председателю Сейма Республики Польша". Inform.kz. http://inform.kz/rus/article/2256862. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Kazakh FM condoles Poland over plane crash". Inform.kz. http://www.inform.kz/eng/article/2256840. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ ": Capital FM Kenya: For Breaking News in Local, International, Business, Sports and Lifestyle :". Capitalfm.co.ke. http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/Kenyanews/Kenya-mourns-with-Poland-8080.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Prezydent RP Lech Kaczyński nie żyje — Fakty w INTERIA.PL - 10 kwietnia 2010 r. w wypadku lotniczym w Smoleńsku zginął prezydent Polski Lech Kaczyński". Fakty.interia.pl. http://fakty.interia.pl/raport/lech-kaczynski-nie-zyje/news/na-pogrzeb-przyjada-przywodcy-z-calego-swiata,1463705. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "이명박 대통령, 카친스키 대통령 서거 애도 조전" (in Korean). YTN News. 11 April 2010. http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0101_201004110052381112. Retrieved 11 April 2010.
- ↑ "S. Korean President sends condolences to Poland over plane crash" (in English). Yonhap. 2010-04-11. http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2010/04/10/0200000000AEN20100410002200320.HTML. Retrieved 2010-04-11.
- ↑ "KPresidenti Sejdiu ngushëlloi popullin dhe institucionet e Polonisë". President-ksgov.net. http://www.president-ksgov.net/site/?id=5,67,67,67,a,475. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ SIA Latelekom. "(Chancery of the President of Latvia)". President.lv. http://www.president.lv/pk/content/?art_id=15248. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "(Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia)". Mfa.gov.lv. http://www.mfa.gov.lv/en/news/press-releases/2010/april/10-01/. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "(Delfi)". Delfi.lt. http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/lietuvoje-skelbiamas-triju-dienu-gedulas.d?id=30958263. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Lietuvos Prezidentė reiškia gilią užuojautą lenkų tautai dėl įvykusios lėktuvo katastrofos". The Office of President of Lithuania. http://www.president.lt/lt/spaudos_centras_392/pranesimai_spaudai/lietuvos_prezidente_reiskia_gilia_uzuojauta_lenku_tautai_del_ivykusios_lektuvo_katastrofos.html. Retrieved 2010-04-11.
- ↑ "Tageblatt – Luxembourg, le 10 avril 2010: Jean-Claude JUNCKER Premier Ministre". Tageblatt.editpress.lu. http://tageblatt.editpress.lu/luxembourg/39944.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "МИА – Македонска Информативна Агенција". MIA. http://www.mia.com.mk/default.aspx?vId=72975265&lId=1. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Macedonia shares the pain with the Polish people". Telma.com.mk. http://telma.com.mk/index.php?task=content&cat=1&rub=6&item=562. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "A mass in the main Catholic Church in Skopje". A1.com.mk. http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=121914. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Welcome to the President's Office". Presidencymaldives.gov.mv. http://www.presidencymaldives.gov.mv/4/?ref=1,5,3972. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "President, PM, send condolences to Poland". timesofmalta.com. 1997-07-26. http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20100410/local/president-pm-send-condolences-to-poland. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores". SRE. http://www.sre.gob.mx/csocial/contenido/comunicados/2010/abr/cp_107.html. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ 82.0 82.1 "Świat wyraża współczucie i wsparcie dla Polski — Świat — Fakty w INTERIA.PL". Fakty.interia.pl. http://fakty.interia.pl/swiat/news/swiat-wyraza-wspolczucie-i-wsparcie-dla-polski,1463755,4. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ |publisher=http://www.gov.me/vijesti.php?akcija=vijesti&id=181099 |date= |accessdate=2010-04-10}}
- ↑ "NZ offers condolences to Poland after crash". nzherald.co.nz. 2010-04-11. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10637697. Retrieved 2010-04-11.
- ↑ "Balkenende en buitenlandse regeringsleiders geschokt | nu.nl/buitenland | Het laatste nieuws het eerst op". Nu.nl. http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2222872/balkenende-en-buitenlandse-regeringsleiders-geschokt.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Nigeria: Condolences sent to Poland". allAfrica.com. http://allafrica.com/stories/201004120288.html. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Nigeria, others mourn as Polish president’s remains returns home". Nigerian Bulletin. 2010-04-12. http://nigerianbulletin.com/2010/04/12/nigeria-others-mourn-as-polish-presidents-remains-returns-home-the-guardian/. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ Thomas Paust (2009-11-18). "Mine tanker går til det polske folk". Nettavisen.no. http://www.nettavisen.no/nyheter/article2879033.ece. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "H.M. Kongen kondolerer H.E. Polens Parlamentspresident" (in Norwegian). Kongehuset. April 10, 2009. http://www.kongehuset.no/c26939/nyhet/vis.html?tid=84864.
- ↑ "Welcome to Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Sultanate of Oman". Mofa.gov.om. http://www.mofa.gov.om/mofanew/news_datewise1.asp?id=560. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "President Zardari condoles death of Polish president" (in Russian). Associated Press of Pakistan. 10 April 2010. http://www.app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=100355&Itemid=1. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Peruvian Minister of Foreign Affairs expresses condolences" (in Spanish). El Comercio online. 10 April 2010. http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/459297/canciller-peruano-expreso-condolencias-polonia-adelanto-que-presidente-garcia-enviara-carta-solidaridad.
- ↑ "Philippines condoles Poland on president's tragic death" (in English). Earth Times. http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/318062,philippines-condoles-poland-on-presidents-tragic-death.html.
- ↑ "MENSAGENS – Página Oficial da Presidência da República Portuguesa". Presidencia.pt. http://www.presidencia.pt/?idc=18&idi=38564. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "VÍDEOS & PODCASTS – Página Oficial da Presidência da República Portuguesa". Presidencia.pt. http://www.presidencia.pt/?idc=37&idi=38562. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "ACTUALIDADE – Página Oficial da Presidência da República Portuguesa". Presidencia.pt. http://www.presidencia.pt/?idc=10&idi=38620. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Preşedintele României". Presidency.ro. 2004-12-21. http://www.presidency.ro/?_RID=det&tb=date&id=11782&_PRID=. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Ministerul Afacerilor Externe". MAE.ro. http://www.mae.ro/index.php?unde=doc&id=43050&idlnk=2&cat=4. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Russian leaders express condolences over tragic death of Polish president". rian.ru. 2010-04-10. http://en.rian.ru/world/20100410/158508839.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ 100.0 100.1 "Russia to hold day of mourning after Polish president's death". Gorki: RIA Novosti. 10 April 2010. http://en.rian.ru/world/20100410/158510883.html. Retrieved 12 April 2010.
- ↑ "Serbia sends condolences to Poland". B92.net. 2010-04-03. http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2010&mm=04&dd=10&nav_id=66381. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Poginuo predsednik Poljske" (in Template:Sr icon). Rts.rs. http://rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/10/Svet/622421/Poginuo+predsednik+Poljske.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "15 April national day of mourning in Serbia". Serbian Government. 2010-04-13. http://www.srbija.gov.rs/vesti/vest.php?id=64832. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "DEATH OF POLISH PRESIDENT President, PM send condolences". Straitstimes. 10 April 2010. http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_513044.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ ELET. "Vyjadrenie prezidenta SR k tragickému úmrtiu poľského prezidenta". Prezident.sk. http://www.prezident.sk/?spravy-tlacoveho-oddelenia&news_id=11110. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ sme.sk (11 April 2010). "Na deň pohrebu Kaczynského vyhlási smútok aj Slovensko" (in Slovak). sme.sk. http://www.sme.sk/c/5323511/na-den-pohrebu-kaczynskeho-vyhlasi-smutok-aj-slovensko.html. Retrieved 2010-04-11.
- ↑ "President Deeply Saddened By Kaczyński's Death". STA.si. 10 April 2010. http://www.sta.si/en/vest.php?s=a&id=1500940. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "PM Expresses Condolences at Polish President's Death". STA.si. 10 April 2010. http://www.sta.si/en/vest.php?s=a&id=1500923. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Zuma sends condolences to Poland". 10 April 2010. http://www.buanews.gov.za/news/10/10041115351001. Retrieved 11 April 2010.
- ↑ "Eduard Kokoity expressed his condolences to the Marshal of the Polish Sejm Bronislaw Komorowski" (in Russian). President of South Ossetia, official website. 10 April 2010. http://www.presidentrso.ru/news/detail.php?ID=3106. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Consternación internacional por la muerte de Lech Kaczynski". El País. 10 April 2010. http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/Consternacion/internacional/muerte/Lech/Kaczynski/elpepuint/20100410elpepuint_8/Tes. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Rajapaksa condoles upon the death of Poland President and his entourage". Asian Tribune. 2010-03-13. http://www.asiantribune.com/news/2010/04/12/rajapaksa-condoles-upon-death-poland-president-and-his-entourage. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Statement published at Government's Homepage April 10, 2010" (in Template:Sv icon). Regeringen.se. http://www.regeringen.se/sb/d/12870/a/143510. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "President al-Assad Condoles the death of President Kaczynski". Syrian Arab News Agency. http://www.sana.sy/eng/21/2010/04/10/282069.htm. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Tod des polnischen Staatspräsidenten : Erklärung von Bundesrätin Calmy-Rey". 10 April 2010. http://www.news.admin.ch/message/index.html?lang=de&msg-id=32569. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Chávez expresó sus condolencias por fallecimiento del presidente de Polonia | Venezolana de Televisión". Vtv.gob.ve. http://www.vtv.gob.ve/noticias-nacionales/33470. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ Source: Thanh Nien . "Vietnam latest news – Thanh Nien Daily | Vietnamese president sends condolences over Polish tragedy". Thanhniennews.com. http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pages/20100412111057.aspx. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "President Ben Ali sends message of condolences to Polish interim President". tunisiaonlinenews.com. http://www.tunisiaonlinenews.com/?p=36785. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
- ↑ "Polonya Cumhurbaşkanı Kaczynski ve Beraberindeki Heyetin Hayatını Kaybetmesi" (in Turkish). cankaya.gov.tr. 10 April 2010. http://cankaya.gov.tr/sayfa/konusma_aciklama_mesajlar/aciklama_mesajlar/?id=5291. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Başbakan Erdoğan, Polonya ve Rusya'ya başsağlığı diledi" (in Turkish). zaman.com. 10 April 2010. http://www.zaman.com.tr/haber.do?haberno=971669. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Turkmenistan mourns together with Polish people". Turkmenistan.ru. http://www.turkmenistan.ru/?page_id=3&lang_id=en&elem_id=16712&type=event&sort=date_desc. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Na Ukrainie poniedziałek dniem żałoby narodowej- Onet.pl – Wiadomości −11.04.2010". Wiadomosci.onet.pl. http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/2153557,12,na_ukrainie_poniedzialek_dniem_zaloby_narodowej,item.html. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ Yanukovych declares April 12 day of mourning for Polish president, Kyiv Post (April 12, 2010)
- ↑ "Queen offers sympathy to Poland after president's death". BBC News. 10 April 2010. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8613006.stm. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "'World saddened' by Kaczynski death says Gordon Brown". BBC News. 10 April 2010. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8613006.stm. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "President Obama says the loss of Polish President Kaczynski is ‘devastating’". BNO News. 10 April 2010. http://wireupdate.com/wires/2933/president-obama-says-the-loss-of-polish-president-kaczynski-is-devastating/. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Pняахгмеяйнмяюкрхмц — Мнбнярх Дмъ — Опегхдемр Сгаейхярюмю Бшпюгхк Янанкегмнбюмхъ Б Ябъгх Я Цхаекэч Опегхдемрю Онкэьх, Ецн Ясопсцх Х Вкемнб Онкэяйни Декецюжхх". Rbc.ru. http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/20100411184713.shtml. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "'Vatican website'". http://22.214.171.124/news_services/bulletin/news/25388.php?index=25388&lang=en.
- ↑ "U.N. Secretary-General Ban shocked by the death of Polish President Kaczynski". BNO News. 10 April 2010. http://wireupdate.com/wires/2929/u-n-secretary-general-ban-shocked-by-the-death-of-polish-president-kaczynski/. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Comment on President Kaczynski's plane crash | ECR Group". Ecrgroup.eu. http://www.ecrgroup.eu/comment-on-president-kaczynski--039-s-plane-crash-news-97.html. Retrieved 2010-04-11.
- ↑ "Statement by the President of the European Commission, José Manuel Durão Barroso". 10 April 2010. http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=IP/10/413&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "STATEMENT BY THE HR/VP CATHERINE ASHTON ON POLISH PLANE CRASH". 10 April 2010. http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=IP/10/414&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Statement by Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Council, on the death of President Kaczyński". 10 April 2010. http://www.consilium.europa.eu//uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/113682.pdf. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "Statement by Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the ECB". 10 April 2010. http://www.ecb.int/press/pr/date/2010/html/pr100410.en.html. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- ↑ "ILO expresses shock and sadness over tragic death of Polish president H.E. Mr. Lech Kaczyński [Press releases]". Ilo.org. 2009-06-15. http://www.ilo.org/global/About_the_ILO/Media_and_public_information/Press_releases/lang--en/WCMS_125685/index.htm. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Press Release: Statement by IMF Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn on the Death of President Lech Kaczynski". Imf.org. http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2010/pr10142.htm. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ Interpol. "INTERPOL and ICMP extend condolences after Poland's President and entire delegation reportedly killed in plane crash in Russia". Interpol.int. http://www.interpol.int/Public/ICPO/PressReleases/PR2010/PR024.asp. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development". Oecd.org. http://www.oecd.org/home/0,2987,en_2649_201185_1_1_1_1_1,00.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "OSCE Chairperson-in-Office and Kazakh Secretary of State offers condolences over death of Polish President » Breaking News | Wire Update News | News Wires". Wireupdate.com. http://wireupdate.com/wires/2920/osce-chairperson-in-office-and-kazakh-secretary-of-state-offers-condolences-over-death-of-polish-president/. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "Joseph S. Blatter on the Smolensk tragedy". FIFA.com. http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federation/releases/newsid=1191809.html#joseph+s+blatter+smolensk+tragedy. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "UEFA president's sadness at Poland tragedy on". Uefa.com. 2010-03-30. http://www.uefa.com/uefa/aboutuefa/organisation/president/news/newsid=1475384.html#uefa+presidents+sadness+poland+tragedy. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ "News & Broadcast – World Bank President Offers Condolences for Polish President and Government Officials". Web.worldbank.org. http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/NEWS/0,,contentMDK:22536914~pagePK:64257043~piPK:437376~theSitePK:4607,00.html. Retrieved 2010-04-10.
- ↑ Česky. "Faroe Islands — Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia". En.wikipedia.org. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroe_Islands. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "Kondolencje od Wielkiego Mistrza – Wydarzenia". Zakonmaltanski.pl. http://zakonmaltanski.pl/news/kondolencje-od-wielkiego-mistrza.html. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Tibetans grieve over Polish president's death". Story.zimbabwestar.com. http://story.zimbabwestar.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/2411cd3571b4f088/id/622239/cs/1/. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ 146.0 146.1 146.2 146.3 146.4 146.5 146.6 "World leaders to attend late Polish president's funeral ceremony". People's Daily. 13 April 2010. http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/6948572.html. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
- ↑ "Toronto Poles mourn crash victims". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 12 April 2010. http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2010/04/12/toronto-poland-memorial.html. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
- ↑ "Day of Mourning in Georgia over Kaczynski's Death". Tbilisi: Civil Georgia. 11 April 2010. http://www.civil.ge/eng/article.php?id=22178. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
- ↑ Jingjing, Han (11 April 2010). "Hungary declares national mourning for death of Polish president". Budapest: Xinhua News Agency. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-04/11/c_13246602.htm. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
- ↑ "Biuro Prasowe Kancelarii Sejmu". Orka.sejm.gov.pl. http://orka.sejm.gov.pl/webBPKS.nsf/pub/EPIA-84DGJ8. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- ↑ "Serbia to mourn Polish officials killed in crash". Belgrade: The Oklahoman. 13 April 2010. http://www.newsok.com/serbia-to-mourn-polish-officials-killed-in-crash/article/feed/150333?custom_click=pod_headline_europe. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
- ↑ "Slovakia Declares State Mourning on the Day of Lech Kaczynski’s Funeral". Radio Slovakia International. 12 April 2010. http://www.slovakradio.sk/inetportal/rsi/core.php?page=showSprava&id=27711&lang=2. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
- ↑ Thomas Crestodina. "Mourning in Poland: What to Expect". Kraków Post. http://www.krakowpost.com/article/2011. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- ↑ "Baník – Slovácko 3:2". Chachari.cz. http://www.chachari.cz/banik-8211-slovacko-3-2-8222-vydrene-o-to-cenejsi-8220-rn969. Retrieved 2010-04-12.