|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (August 2009)|
Ever since Marvel Studios started producing their own films and distributing them through Paramount Pictures, they have included crossovers and references in their films, to other properties in an attempt to create a Marvel film universe.
- After the ending credits, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) can be seen finding Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) inside his home. Fury tells Stark that they need to talk about The Avenger Initiative.
- In the scene where Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) discovers Tony Stark is Iron Man, Captain America's shield is visible in the background.
Iron Man 2Edit
- Captain America's shield appear again in Stark's house by Agent Coulson finds the shield underneath in the box.
- After the ending credits, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Coulson (Clark Gregg) had informs Fury that the team has discovered the hammer in the crater.
The Incredible HulkEdit
- In an alternate opening to the film which can be found on the DVD, Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) can be seen attempting to commit suicide on top of a glacier, instead transforming into the Hulk before he can do it, smashing the Glacier. A freeze frame shot of the crumbling glacier shows Captain America in the ice.
- In the opening credits sequence, the words 'Stark Industries', as well as the name 'Nick Fury' and 'SHIELD' documents can clearly be seen.
- The 'Super Soldier serum' is referred to as a main plot element throughout the film, giving Blonsky his powers. The 'one successful test subject' (Captain America) is also referred to in the film.
- The last scene before the end credits show Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) talking to General Ross about putting together a team.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|