The following are minor organizations from the manga and anime Spriggan.
Electy (エレクシィ Irekushie )
A criminal organization based in Thailand, it had succeeded in creating an immortality drug called Soma. Its success was short lived when Yu, assisted by Yoshino, Oboro and Percup, ran afoul of the group and eliminated its base of operations.
- Ed Kruger
Known as Majestic 12, it consisted of 12 high-ranking officials from various multinational corporations. Their mission was to secure Noah's Ark and unleash another Ice Age in order to wipe out the current world order in order to let everyone work for the common good.
Machiner's Platoon (米国機械化小隊 Beigunkikaikashoutai , American Machinization Platoon)
Machiner's Platoon (マシンナズ・プラトオン Mashinnaazu Puratoon )
A division of MJ-12, its ranks consist of both augmented and regular soldiers. The group was responsible for raiding ARCAM's Turkish research facility in order to secure the remains of Noah's Ark. But in the animated movie and in the original Japanese version, the platoon was part of the US military.
Magier Heunri BalezEdit
Magier Heunri Balez (マギエル・ヘウンリ・バレズ Magieru Heunri Barezu )
A small cult led by a man named Heunri Balez, he is protected by the Sand, Shadow and Water demons as his personal bodyguards. Has a hand in the attempted abduction of sister Kate so as to take the Apokryphe and use the Magical Circle of Chaos inside the Reverse Babel Tower located in northern Iraq.
- Heunri Balez
- Sand Demon
- Shadow Demon
- Water Demon
US Armored CorpsEdit
US Armored Corps (米軍装甲歩兵 Beigunsoukouhohei , American Armored Infantry)
A division of the United States Army, its soldiers are outfitted with body armored suits and wear M17A1 respirators. Most of their equipment are outsourced from the US military, but most of their weapons used in covert missions include Heckler and Koch MP5SD2 submachine guns and HK 69 grenade launchers. Like the former COSMOS unit, the group was engaged in covert operations for the US army.
- ↑ The OVA refers to them as the US Machine Corp.
- ↑ Spriggan Bunkoban Volume 1 - First Mission (Shogakukan), page 262-271 - ISBN 4-09-126741-6 (Japanese)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Other members believed to be formerly associated with the Machiner's Platoon included Ironarm, Sidewinder, Jack the Ripper, Hedgehog and Thunderbolt. See END OF EARSE's Machiner's Platoon entry under Word, M section. (Japanese)
- ↑ Only appeared in the First Mission one shot story.
- ↑ Spriggan Bunkoban Volume 1 - First Mission (Shogakukan), page 261 - ISBN 4-09-126741-6 (Japanese)
- ↑ Spriggan Bunkoban Volume 1 - First Mission (Shogakukan), page 88 - ISBN 4-09-126741-6 (Japanese)
- ↑ "火器管理室". http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~konoe/spriarms.htm. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- ↑ Spriggan Bunkoban Volume 1 - First Mission (Shogakukan), page 91-97 - ISBN 4-09-126741-6 (Japanese)