List of people working outside the arts who are also musicians.
Business and FinanceEdit
- Charles Ives (insurance executive) - composer
"If you want to have any success in politics, sing softly and carry a big guitar” – Jimmie Davis
- Phillip Bimstein (Mayor of Springdale, Utah) – composer
- Ernie Bridge (Australian politician) – country music singer
- Robert Byrd (Senator from West Virginia) – fiddler
- Bill Clinton (U.S. President) – saxophonist
- Albert "Sonny" Cunha (Hawaii politician) – songwriter, singer, pianist
- Jimmie Davis (Gov. of Louisiana) – singer and songwriter, wrote "You Are My Sunshine"
- Dafydd Iwan (Welsh politician) – folk singer
- Zülfü Livaneli (Turkish politician) – folk singer and composer
- Irfan Ljubijankić (Bosnian foreign minister) - composer
- John P. Ordway (Massachusetts politician) – composer
- William Peter Randall (Ontario politician) - musician
- Jack Tenney (California politician) – composer of "Mexicali Rose"
- Bhumibol Adulyadej (King of Thailand) – jazz saxophonist, composer
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|