| This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
Unregistered users placing this tag on an article cannot complete the deletion nomination and should leave detailed reasons for deletion on Talk:List of tallest buildings in Wollongong. If the nomination is not completed and no message is left on the talkpage, this tag may be removed.
This is a list of the tallest buildings in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. In accordance with CTBUH guidelines, heights are measured to the structural height, which includes architectural elements, such as spires, but not communications antennas.
Tallest buildings Edit
|=2||Wollongong City Council Building||45||12||1988||Office|
|5||North Building (Crown Tower)||~42||9||1975||Office/Retail|
|6||Nan Tien Temple Pagoda||40||8||1995||Temple|
|=8||Sage Hotel - Building 1||35||11||2008||Residential|
|=8||Victoria Square - Tower 1||35||10||2007||Residential|
|=8||Victoria Square - Tower 2||35||10||2007||Residential|
|=8||Wollongong Services Building||35||10||1960||Hospital|
|=8||Novotel Northbeach Hotel||35||9||1983||Hotel|
Proposed, approved and under construction buildings Edit
|Pinnacle on Crown||65||20||Mixed||Approved|
|3 Rawson Street||65||20||Mixed||Approved|
|Bass and Flinders Gateway - Tower 1||60||Residential||Proposed|
|Bass and Flinders Gateway - Tower 2||60||Residential||Proposed|
|West Keira residential tower||18||Residential||Proposed|
|14 Auburn Street||53||16||Mixed||Approved|
|Harbour Apartments||48||15||2016||Residential||Under Construction|
|Crown Wollongong - Tower 1||48||15||2017||Mixed||Under Construction|
|Crown Wollongong - Tower 2||48||15||2017||Mixed||Under Construction|
|Oxford on Crown - Tower 1||48||14||2016||Mixed||Under Construction|
|Oxford on Crown - Tower 2||48||14||2016||Mixed||Under Construction|
|35 Kenny Street||46||14||Mixed||Proposed|
|Mid City Square||46||12||Mixed||Approved|
|Bass and Flinders Gateway||45||Residential||Proposed|
|West Keira office tower||10||Office||Proposed|
See also Edit
- ↑ "Wollongong". Emporis. http://www.emporis.com/city/wollongong-australia. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- ↑ "Dynamic design emerges Skytower to grace CBD". Illawarra Mercury. http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2617964/dynamic-design-emerges-skytower-to-grace-cbd/?cs=300.
- ↑ "JRPP approve Wollongong's hotel tower development". Illawarra Mercury. http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/3247923/city-on-the-rise-100m-in-developments-approved/?cs=300.
- ↑ "DA 3 Rawson Street, Wollongong". JRPP. http://www.jrpp.nsw.gov.au/DevelopmentandPlanningRegister/tabid/62/ctl/view/mid/424/JRPP_ID/771/language/en-US/Default.aspx.
- ↑ "REVEALED: Architect's dramatic plans for old Quattro site". Illawarra Mercury. http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/1602584/revealed-architects-dramatic-plans-for-old-quattro-site/?cs=300.
- ↑ "14 Auburn Street". JRPP. http://www.jrpp.nsw.gov.au/Meetings/tabid/82/ctl/view/JRPP_ID/1408/mid/460/a/1/language/en-US/Default.aspx. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- ↑ "Construction now started...est completion end of 2015". http://www.belleproperty.com/35P0176. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- ↑ "Plans for former Dwyers site given the tick of approval". Illawarra Mercury. http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2640027/the-crown-approved-for-wollongong/?cs=300. Retrieved 21 October 2014.
- ↑ "Oxford Tavern makes way for Oxford Tower". Illawarra Mercury. http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2133563/oxford-tavern-makes-way-for-oxford-tower/?cs=300. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- ↑ "Oxford Tavern reduced to rubble: photos". Illawarra Mercury. http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2444355/oxford-tavern-reduced-to-rubble-photos/?cs=300. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- ↑ "DA Mid City Square". JRPP. http://www.jrpp.nsw.gov.au/DevelopmentandPlanningRegister/tabid/62/ctl/view/mid/424/JRPP_ID/513/language/en-US/Default.aspx.