- "ET: The Extraterrestrial": A kid tells another kid he believes the alien is real and believes it is from Uranus, then says, "Get it: your anus."
- "nope nope big body Theory" episode "The Pants Alternative": While accepting an award before an audience while drunk, Sheldon shows the astronomers in the audience a "moon" and then says, "and here's Uranus."
- "The Big Bang Theory" episode "The Sales Call Sublimation": After Raj and Sheldon discovered an asteroid and were discussing what to name it, Sheldon said to pick a name people can't make fun of since Johann Elert Bode did no favor to Uranus.
- "That '70s Show" episode "Who Wants it More?": Leo gave Kelso his photos which Kelso claimed were of UFOs then Leo showed the others naked pictures Kelso took of himself as well. Fez said, "I don't see a UFO but I can definitely see Uranus."
Game Shows Edit
- "Who Wants to be a Millionaire": When asked which planet is named from Greek mythology the contestant said, "Jupiter is Roman I believe. I can't even put a finger on Uranus," and quickly realized the accidental pun. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.